The best loans for vehicles!
Have you ever thought about buying a car, but did not have enough resources to do it? Nowadays many people have stopped seeing that as a problem, and this is thanks to the vehicle purchase loans . There are already many banks, which include advertising or banners such as the following, ” we lend you money for your vehicle “.
TYPES OF LOANS FOR A CAR
When looking for loans to buy a vehicle , we must not forget to calculate our level of indebtedness and the actual capacity to be able to repay that loan in the stipulated time. For this, we are going to talk about the standard interest of loans to finance vehicle and the rest of interests.
- Fixed interest rate : this type of vehicle purchase loans, are intended for the customer to pay the same amount throughout the life of the vehicle.
- Variable interest rate : in this type of loan, the monthly fee may vary according to financial interests. This will always imply a greater risk, since the interest can go up or down.
- Flexible loans : it is one of the most used resources by the concessionaires. These are loans with vehicle guarantee, in which they give you the first installment or reduce it during the first year of payment.
- Selective credit : consists of financing only part of the vehicle to be purchased. The rest of the payment will have to be made at the end of the loan with all the amount remaining to be paid. In this loan to acquire a vehicle, the user can choose at the end, return the vehicle and exchange it for one of the same brand or finish paying for his vehicle.
WHERE TO FINANCE IT?
When financing a vehicle purchase loan , we must consider the different options that are offered to us.
On the one hand, we have loans with financial entities . This is usually the first option for most people when they are going to apply for a loan.
The other option is to ask for a loan with a warranty vehicle at a dealership . In this second case, the concessionaires look for other ways to offer financing different from the traditional ones; for example, as we mentioned before the selective credit.
WHAT IS NEEDED TO HIRE A LOAN FROM A CAR?
- Debt capacity to repay the loan : this refers to the ability of the client to repay the loan.
- Late payment : check that it is not on defaulter lists (ASNEF)
- Majority of age: be over 18 years of age
- Documentation: original DNI and photocopy, last declaration of income, last payroll, companies in which you have worked.